Customer can benefit from the privilege of the Bonded Warehouse.
- Customers can store goods and defer paying import duties
for up to one year after the vessels arrival at a Thai port.
- Partial withdraws of cargo and their customs clearance
are allowed with customers paying the import duties on only
the items taken from the Bonded Warehouse.
- Cargo ownership can be transferred to another party when
goods are withdrawn from the Bonded Warehouse.
- Bonded cargo can be transported to a Bonded Factory,
BOI factory, Export Processing Zone (EPZ) or re-exported
to foreign countries subject to Customs procedures.
- A Customs inspector is present full-time at BISCO's Bonded
Warehouse to check the arrival and discharging of cargo
and facilitate Customs procedures.
- Bonded cargo can be re-packaged for the purpose of re-export.
- Exporters, having Bonded Factory status, are able to
store export products at BISCO's Bonded Warehouse before
shipment to foreign countries.